GraphicRiver – Grand Theft Action – Photoshop Action
Photoshop ATN | CS5+ | 1.38 MB
There is a Photoshop action, that will make your photos looks like one famous game posters Grand Theft Game.
How to install:
Open Grand Theft Action.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ˜Load actions menu item in Actions window
How to use:
– Open image in photoshop
– Be sure the document has background layer called ˜Background
– Create new layer called ˜mask
– Use Brush tool on ˜mask layer to paint the shape you want to be in front of the picture
– Run the action and enjoy the result!
Before you can use this action make sure:
– photoshop language is set to Englisn.
– Checkbox œAdd ˜copy to Copied Layers and Groups is cheched in Layers Panel Options window.
– your photo contains Background and mask layers
– Minimal version of Photoshop is CS5.
– Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color
– Use a photo with 72dpi or higher
– Set the Opacity of brush to 100%
– The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS5.
Grand Theft Action.atn